- Inhibit the aging process Turmeric is known to have properties that can help in delaying the appearance of signs of aging. Mix a few tablespoons of turmeric with a little water. Stir to form a paste. Apply to face, neck and arms. When it dries, rub the skin gently in a circular motion, then wipe the rest with warm water. Do this regularly to avoid the appearance of wrinkles and to make the skin always look younger.
- Reduce acne Because it has antibacterial and antiseptic properties, turmeric may help to fight acne. It also can control oil secretion on the skin and reduce acne scars. Mix a little turmeric powder, sandalwood powder and a little lemon juice. Apply the mask to the entire face and let it dry. Then wash your face with cold water.
- Brighten skin tone Turmeric can even out skin tone and give the effect of light on the skin. This is the reason why turmeric is often used in a variety of marriage customs in South Asia, which is generally done before the day of the wedding, so the bride's skin looks more beautiful and bright. Include turmeric in your facial mask to lighten the color of your skin.
- Curing skin discolorations caused by the sun Mix turmeric with cucumber juice and apply liberally to the affected area to sun exposure. Massage simultaneously to provide a relaxing effect. Leave it there for about half an hour before rinsing. Do this treatment regularly to cool the skin and reduce skin discolorations.
- Removing dead skin cells Mix raw milk, tomato juice, rice flour and turmeric powder. Mix well to form a paste. This natural mask can help you peel off dead skin cells. This mask can also help to prevent the formation of wrinkles in the skin.
- Reduce dandruff Mix a few drops of olive oil and turmeric powder. Use to massage the scalp. Let stand for one hour before shampooing. This treatment can help to deliver nutrients to the hair roots and also quite effective in reducing dandruff. Turmeric also has properties that can help in improving hair growth and improve the condition of the hair follicles, thus reducing the likelihood of hair loss.
Saturday, October 25, 2014
Turmeric is a spice that is most often used in curry dishes. Apparently, the orange powder also save a lot of benefits for the skin and hair beauty. Curious? Here are six secrets hidden beauty in turmeric, according Mag For Women.